As a strategic advantage to your company, GSQA® provides the ability to view material movement and its quality one tier back from your production facilities and/or throughout the entire supply chain. GSQA’s capabilities allow suppliers to monitor control of pre-ship material quality conformance to your material specifications before nonconformances impact your production and, ultimately, the quality of your brand.
As the innovative leader in Supplier Performance Management, GSQA® delivers benefits to both the manufacturer and supplier:
- Predictive Supplier Analysis - Automatic time trends analyses provide predictive data for preventing suppliers material from contaminating the manufacturer’s processes and allow production fine tuning, saving millions in scrap, rework, cycle times, and brand erosion costs.
- Negotiate With Metrics - Shared supplier scorecards show empirical quality data for supplier sourcing and negotiation leverage.
- Improve Supplier Reliability - Statistical tracking of supplier material testing increases confidence and reduces material burden and overhead by allowing significant reduction of incoming testing.
- Reduce Compliance Costs – Enterprise-wide process digitization simplifies ISO, bio-terrorism, and other compliance record keeping.
- Continuous Supplier Improvement – Real-time access to assessments and material performance characteristics (ex. Cpk, Ppk) allow suppliers to continuously improve their own qualitative and quantitative performance.
- Reduce Costs of Poor Supplier Quality - Elimination of out-of-specification shipments improves both incoming inspection yields as well as first and final production yields.
For more information . . .